Through www.aeropedia.co.uk (“website”) operated by Travelism Limited “Travelism”, Travelism grants the user, whether an individual or a legal (“user”) access to its services (“services”). Travelism reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) without notice. Travelism shall not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification, or discontinuance of services.
1. User content
- Intellectual Property Rights for the content submitted by the user (“user content”) shall remain the ownership of the user.
- When the user provides any user content to Travelism, such user content shall be considered non-confidential, and the user automatically grants Travelism a fully transferable (including the right to sub-license), royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such user content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Insofar as the user is not the owner of such user content, the user represents and warrants that they are entitled to grant Travelism the right and license as described in section 1.
- User shall evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any user content found on or through the website, including the risk of any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such user content.
- Travelism shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such business dealings or any correspondence between Users.
- Users may not provide content that is, may be or perceived as defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, libellous or in breach of any trademark or copyright.
- Travelism reserves the right to remove or edit user content without notice or explanation solely at its discretion.
2. Website access
- Anybody may access and use the services of the website providing it is in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- Where access is granted to password protected material it is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the security of such passwords.
- You may not access at any time information or material other than
that you have been granted permission.
- In the unlikely event that you obtain access to information that
you have no right to access to you must:
- immediately inform the security manager at Travelism. firstname.lastname@example.org. Stating the circumstances of the breach of security.
- not copy, record, duplicate, transmit or store in any format or media information you have accessed.
- Travelism reserves the right to revoke access rights without notice or explanation solely at its discretion.
- Whereby material or information within the website is in breach of local laws or customs or may cause offence, access is denied.
3. External content
- The website may contain links to other websites or resources over which Travelism has no control (“external content”). Travelism shall neither be responsible or liable for the availability of external content nor be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or the reliance on, any such external content.
- Links to external content do not imply endorsement of products or services by Travelism.
4. Availability and Accuracy
Travelism does not guarantee that:
- The website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- Any timescale in which errors will be rectified;
- Software or data files of any kind, or from any source, available
for use or downloading through the Website, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other code or defects that may contaminate or destruct properties; or
- Any content (“user content and content created by Travelism”) is accurate, concise, current and error free.
- Nothing on the website shall be taken to imply the granting of licences or rights to any material protected by copyright, trademark or any other propriety rights.
- User shall not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or
create derivative works based on the content on the Website, in whole or in
part, except as expressly authorized by the owner.
- The laws of England and Wales shall apply at all times.
- The location for resolution of any dispute will be at the choice
- No advice whether written, oral or otherwise obtained by use of the website, services, external content or user content shall create any warranty.
- Failure to apply or enforce or exercise any right as set out within these terms will not relinquish any extent of right in any other instance.